FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We resolve some of your questions
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that may come to mind when buying our products.
How long does it take for the product to arrive?
We deliver products within 48-72 hours, but we can also make urgent deliveries (within 24 hours).
What if a package arrives in poor condition?
All you have to do is call us at +34 610 22 07 53 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will retrieve the product at no extra cost to you. We will replace the product with another of equal value or, if you prefer, we will refund your money, or even make you a VOUCHER to use at a later time.
Do you make deliveries to all parts of Spain?
We deliver our goodies wherever you are, to any city/town in Spain or in Europe.
What are the shipping charges?
Shipping charges for SPAIN are:
- €6.99 for Madrid (both capital and province) (VAT included)
- €12.99 for the Balearic Islands (VAT included)
- €9.99 for the rest of mainland Spain (VAT included)
- €49.99 for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. (VAT exempt. Includes DUA.)
Shipping charges to PORTUGAL are €9.99 (VAT exempt)
Shipping charges for deliveries to EUROPE (VAT exempt) are:
- €19.00 for shipments to Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Poland and Andorra.
- €29.00 for shipments to Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
- €39.00 for shipments to Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden.
- €49.00 for shipments to Norway, Hungary, Serbia, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Iceland, Faeroe Islands, Montenegro and Republic of Macedonia.
Are returns allowed?
Of course! If the product is in poor condition or does not meet the desired expectations, we will proceed to facilitate its return; we will pick it up and refund your money, or replace the product.
Is the product artisan?
Our product is 100% artisan, made with the best raw material and the most meticulous artisan manufacturing processes. Our Ibérico products are made from free-range pigs in company-owned pastures in Andalusia, where the pigs graze on natural products (acorns, grass and grains). They also have the Guijuelo Designation of Origin.
Our anchovies bear the CC quality seal, because only anchovies from the Cantabrian coast are used, and they are rubbed by hand one by one following a totally artisan manual production process.
DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT US?
If you have any more personalised questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CONTACT US WITHOUT OBLIGATION