- The products are shipped within 48-72 working hours, depending on the destination or the distance from the distribution centre.
- The number of packages should be checked on reception. In case of any anomaly (deterioration or incomplete delivery) the customer must indicate it in the carrier’s delivery note, communicating it immediately to zanandgo.com to solve it together.
- www.zanandgo.com is not responsible for the partial delivery of an order due to a stock shortage or the temporary or definitive unavailability on the part of the manufacturer. In case of a stock-out, the customer will be notified of the delay, being able to request the cancellation of the order and the refund of the amount paid, which will be made by wire transfer.
- In case of cancellation no compensation will be payable in excess of the amount paid.
- www.zanandgo.com, in the case of special offers of gift items or services not regularly marketed by it, reserves the right to replace them with other equivalents in case of stock-outs. It also reserves the right to replace it with another of equivalent amount in the case of defects of origin.
- Shipping charges for SPAIN are:
- €6.99 for Madrid (both capital and province) (VAT included)
- €12.99 for the Balearic Islands (VAT included)
- €9.99 for the rest of mainland Spain (VAT included)
- €49.99 for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. (VAT exempt. Includes DUA.)
Shipping charges to PORTUGAL are €9.99 (VAT exempt)
Shipping charges for deliveries to EUROPE (VAT exempt) are:
- €19.00 for shipments to Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Poland and Andorra.
- €29.00 for shipments to Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
- €39.00 for shipments to Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden.
- €49.00 for shipments to Norway, Hungary, Serbia, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Iceland, Faeroe Islands, Montenegro and Republic of Macedonia.