- You are visiting the website www.zanandgo.com, owned by Mónica González Zango, with registered address at Calle General Díaz Porlier 103 Esc ext 6 D, 28006 MADRID, Spain, holder of Tax ID no. 14607247Q, hereinafter the “OWNER”.
- You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Tel.: +34 610 220 753
Contact email address: email@example.com
Diseño gráfico A2colores, S.L. -Arsys
Calle Pedro Laborde, 69
Tel.: +34 91430 82 28
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website, which she makes available to the public.
- Access and/or use of this website grants you the status of USER, whereby you accept, through said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions will be applicable regardless of any general contracting conditions that may be binding.
USE OF THE PORTAL
- www.zanandgo.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or licensors to which the USER may have access.
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through the portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engaging in unlawful or illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the hardware and/or software systems of [Name of Company], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software that could cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, if applicable, use other users’ email accounts and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the public order or security or that, in the OWNER’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of her website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method whereby it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of the OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services takes place under his/her sole responsibility. In particular, by way of illustration only, the OWNER does not assume any responsibility with regard to the following:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Any breach or violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element in the computer of the USER or third parties that could damage the computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, topicality and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances occurring by chance or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible for them. The OWNER is not responsible for the contents of messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes she deems appropriate in her portal, being able to change, delete or add any content and services that are provided through it, as well as the way in which they are depicted or located on her portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their disclosure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that www.zanandgo.includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will the OWNER accept any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other websites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or revoke access to the portal and/or services offered without prior warning, on her own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of her portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by applicable Spanish laws. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
The services provided by www.zanandgo.com are aimed at USERS over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not allowed to use our services and should therefore refrain from sending us their personal data. We inform you that if such circumstance occurs, Mónica González Zango will not be held responsible for the possible consequences that could derive from non-compliance with the notice established in this same clause.